Sunday, March 21, 2010

Hell Week, Pt. II

Good morning, kiddies.  I have some bad news to report.  I think I'm getting sick.

I mean, it's kind of inevitable.  Everyone catches a cold sometime.  It just sucks that this week is going to be really, really, really busy.  First off, we have our orgo exam tomorrow.  Then, we have to work on a social psych research survey: basically we have to compile an online survey and send it out to Facebook groups and we want Brits to fill it out and we have to analyze the data.  Finally, we have a paper for the same class due on Thursday.  I'm not doing too hotly on written papers this semester, probably because I'm a bit rusty at paper-writing, but I really need to do well on this one...!

Then, on Thursday night at 5:00 pm, SPRING BREAK OFFICIALLY BEGINS!!  At 7:30 pm, I am going to see Love Never Dies at the Adelphi Theater.  It is the sequel to Phantom of the Opera.  So excited!  Then, Friday I am planning to visit the Tate Modern, Borough Market, and meet up with my mom's former colleague in South Kensington for a quick tea/coffee break.  On Saturday, I want to see the changing of the guards at Buckingham Palace, the [free] chocolate fair at the Royal Festival Hall, and then do some shopping at Primark before spring break.  Then, we have to pack pack pack that weekend and get ready to jet!

Suppose I should get back to orgo studying now...

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry, did you say chocolate fair?!!? That's chocolate UNfair! Also I didn't know your Spring Break started a day before ours. Forgive me for being bitter.

    Get well! And enjoy Love Never Dies! My friend Johnny and I have been in a bit of a Phantom craze as of late. We're totes doing All I Ask of You at karaoke on Tuesday. Tell me how you like the show!

    ReplyDelete