Saturday, May 8, 2010

Seven. More. Days

Oh, no.  The dreaded time has come.  We're nearing the end of Spring 2010!

I've been in denial ever since we passed the half-way point of this semester.  Let's face it, I'm not ready to go home yet!  I've had a super-productive semester - lived by myself, gone all around Europe, and still managed to do well in school - but I am greedy for more.

This coming week, I have an orgo final, cognition final, and social psychology final, and then I'm done.  This past week was absolutely awful: cognition paper, architecture term project, and social psychology group project.  I think two out of those three went alright.  I spent the entire day doing orgo today and I'm quite ready to burst.  Plus, I have another entire day to look forward to carboxyl groups and amides and whatnot.  FUN!

Seven more days and I'll be home, but London will always have a special place in my heart, as will all the people I've met here and the experiences I've had.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment