Friday, May 14, 2010

Le Ciel Bleu

Good morning from London, from my last full day in London!!

This week flew by so fast, unfairly so.  I mean it's great to be done with finals and classes.  BUT I MISS LONDON ALREADY.  I'm dreading leaving, and I don't know what I'm going to do with myself...

Last night we had dinner at Le Mercury again.  It was a beautiful scene to behold, all my friends sitting around a table, candlelights and romantic French music, laughter, delicious food...

And afterwards, I joined the NYU Global Medical Brigades fundraiser at The Rocket, a nearby pub.  Yes, that was rather fun.  It was a good time to let loose and see all my friends (and me, most likely) act like idiots.

Oh what an amazing four months it has been.

Today is the bye-bye barbecue in Bedford Square.  I wonder what British BBQ tastes like...?

No comments:

Post a Comment