Tuesday, January 12, 2010

I'VE GOTTA FEELING. WOO-HOO. THAT TONIGHT'S GONNA BE A GOOD NIGHT.

Emotional roller coaster.  Today I'm feeling much better.  I admit, I cried a few times yesterday.  I exclaimed some things while I was wailing like, "I changed my mind, I don't want to go anymore!" but I obviously recant such statements.

I leave my house in about five hours, leave the country in nine.  I'm spending my last hours here fielding well-wishers by phone and by IM and Facebook.  I'm honored that people have taken time to wish me a safe and happy trip.  I'm going to miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Studying abroad will give you an experience like never before. I can't wait when you are leaving and you get this same "I don't wanna go" feeling for London. I hear a lot of students do get homesick very quickly so be sure to just state that feeling somewhere and we'll be there to comfort you!

    ReplyDelete