Saturday, January 9, 2010

I'ma Buy You A Drank / I Got Money in the Bank

Just a short post today because it's late and I'm tired.

I learned something quite pathetic about myself this week.  I am horribly indecisive.  Also, three bank tellers at the Chase bank on 19th Avenue know me by name.  How is this related you ask?  On Monday, I went to Chase to swap some $ for £.  And then on Tuesday, I picked up the £ and exchanged more $, because my grandparents gifted me some $ when they learned I had to preorder £ ahead of time.  And then on Thursday (not Wednesday - that was Christmas Krunk Bitch Time/HOLLA-days! ♥), I picked up the £ and exchanged more $, because my mom thought I wouldn't have enough.  Finally, today I went for my last pick-up, and the teller said, "Sandra, right?"  Oh, the shame.  Had I decided to exchange a set amount of money in the first place, I would have saved myself plenty of trips to the bank, and the tellers and I would not be on first name bases.

Three more days!

No comments:

Post a Comment